- I have been asked to register but I would like to pass the invite on as I am unable to attend. Is this possible?
- Please email details of the request to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can amend our registration management system where necessary.
- I have specific dietary requirements. How do I advise Worldpay of this?
- This is required as part of the registration process. If you are concerned that the system did not accurately capture your response, please email details to email@example.com
- When should I arrive in Barcelona?
- We hope that everyone will be able to join us for the first evening as we will be holding a welcome BBQ at the W hotel. The BBQ starts at 7:00pm but you are welcome to join later if your flight doesn't get in on time.
- I am unable to make the first evening but would like to still attend. Is this possible?
- Yes, this is fine.
- I am only able to attend one day of the conference. Can I still attend?
- This will be subject to demand as we would like to offer the opportunity for attendance to those who are able to make the full conference programme. Please register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org
- I would like to arrive earlier/stay later. What are the arrangements for this?
- If you require accommodation for any additional nights, please contact the W Hotel directly to enquire about availability and book. If you do book extra nights, please email us at email@example.com so that we can tie up the two bookings with the W Hotel.
Telephone: +34 93 295 28 00
- Will Worldpay organise transfers from the airport?
- No – guests are expected to make their own way to the hotel. Here are some details on transport options:
- There is a train that goes from the Barcelona airport to the city center. You would have to get off at the station called “Estació de Francia” From there you could take a taxi (it would be 5 minutes to the W) or you could also take buses 17, 39 and 64. They stop right in front the W!
- There is also the aerobus (airport bus) that leaves from every terminal at the airport and leaves you at the city centre square Plaza Catalunya. From there you can take the bus number 17 which drops you off at the W (last stop).
- A taxi from the airport to the W Barcelona should cost in the region of 30€ - 35€ and would take approximately 20-30 minutes subject to traffic.
- I am not flying in to Barcelona. Will Worldpay arrange a transfer?
- No – guests are expected to make their own way to the hotel.
- I am not able to make the transfer from the hotel to the airport on the last day. Will Worldpay organise a separate travel arrangement?
- Unfortunately not. Worldpay will be organising one transfer at 1pm and one at 3pm. If you are unable to make either of these, then you will need to make your own arrangements.
- Will my relationship manager/Worldpay representative be at the event?
- There will be numerous Worldpay senior executive teams at the event however not all relationship managers/sales representatives will be present.
- Do I need to organise insurance for this event?
- Worldpay will not be providing travel insurance.
- Who is the emergency contact at the event for all queries?
- For any onsite emergencies or queries, please contact Ellen Morgan, Worldpay's Event Manager, on +447557 319066.
- I need to cancel my registration. How do I do this?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel it for you.
- What time will I be expected to arrive on Wednesday 9th September?
- The Conference registration desk will be open from 1pm. Rooms will be available from 3pm. The welcome BBQ at the W hotel starts at 7pm
- What time will the event finish at on Friday 11th September?
- The Conference sessions finish at 12pm, with lunch straight afterwards finishing at 1:30pm. Rooms need to be vacated by 12:00pm.
- Is there a dress code for the event?
- There is no dress code for the event; please wear whatever you feel comfortable in. However, you may wish to dress up for the gala dinner on the Thursday evening. On the Wednesday evening we will be outside and though we expect the weather to be warm, you may wish to bring a jacket too as Barcelona can be windy!
- Do I require a visa for this event?
- Spain is part of the Schengen agreement.
- Should I need a visa, will Worldpay organise this for me?
- No, you will need to make your own arrangements.
- Should I need a visa, and an official invitation letter from Worldpay and/or a copy of the hotel reservation, who will provide me with this?
- If you require a letter and/or a copy of the hotel reservation please email; email@example.com with your details.
- Can I bring along a spouse, guest or family member?
- The conference and social programme is very full and we would prefer all delegates to participate in all events. Anyone accompanying you will not be able to attend any part of the Conference or evening activities, and you will need to pay any supplements directly with the W Hotel.
- Will Worldpay cover the costs of the hotel?
- Worldpay will pay for the accommodation only. All additional room nights and personal extras such as spa and/or room service charges are to be covered by the guest. Please ensure you checkout by 12:00pm on the morning of departure and settle your personal extras and any additional nights' accommodation outside of the nights of the 9th and 10th September.
- When I am booking my flights, what flight time should I be aiming for?
- If you wish to attend the welcome BBQ on the first evening, your flight should land by 5pm. If you wish to attend the lunch on the last day, your flight should leave no earlier than 6pm.