Hosted Payment Page (HTML Redirect) provides a simple but effective method of connecting your online store to WorldPay.
To integrate with WorldPay using the Hosted Payment Page service you need:
- a computer with Internet access
- a WorldPay Installation ID.
You will be given an Installation ID when you apply for a WorldPay account.
For basic integration you need:
- knowledge of HTML, including HTML forms.
For more complex integration, such as automated ordering systems or shopping cart functionality, you need:
- web development expertise, including server side scripting languages.
If you do not have these skills, you may prefer to buy an off-the-shelf shopping cart that integrates with WorldPay, or use the services of a professional web developer.
Note: WorldPay do not provide hosting or shopping cart services. If you need these services, please sign up with a third party provider.
There is nothing to install for Hosted Payment Page service. To integrate with WorldPay, all you need to do is:
- Create a purchase token.
- Send a test transaction to WorldPay.
- Activate your installation.
For more information